iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to include select media files with catalog reader?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView Catalog Reader
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robcar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: How to include select media files with catalog reader? Reply with quote

I'd like to distribute a small part of my entire catalog to a number of associates. I know how to "peel off" a catalog set of just the right images and send them along with catalog reader.

However, is there any easy way to peel off the matching MEDIA files at the same time? I can't possibly send the entire media file (nearing 50 gigs). I know I could copy all the relevant media files individually but that seems like a lot of extra work.

I'm all ears!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView Catalog Reader All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: