iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trialing iView-Media . .

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView Media
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Trialing iView-Media . . Reply with quote

. . not the Pro version.

Problems which I need help with

1. When I open a folder the jpeg images appear with Pink ( magenta ) lettering. How can I set the color prior to downloading and can I attach a color to a particular image type ie jpg blue, tiff red etc? I realise I can change this once cataloged but that is a clunky system.

2. I have 2 drives, C & D with D being the drive that holds the master image files/folders and C being where the work is initialy installed from the camera and then worked on. I cannot download any images via the Import drop-down list from the D drive, images from the C drive downloads ok.

3. On importing images, keywords appear attached to the images which are based and attached to files in another DAM system but not attached to the files being imported. This appears to be a random action as some keywords are correctly attached but most are incorrectly attached.

4. In the Catalog Index > Date Finder 2 different years appear but when clicked on nothing happens. Why are they there?

and this is only the first couple of hours :(

any help would be appreciated

JohnL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView Media All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: