iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AnnotationDate empty?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> VB Script
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmtoddma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: AnnotationDate empty? Reply with quote

I'd like to select all images for which the AnnotationDate is empty. When If I display Item.AnnotationDate in a script the current date is returned for images that have no date in that field. How can I select these images?

Thanks.

David
Old Toad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One way might be to have that date field displayed in the List view and click on that date's header to sort by it. Those with no date will either be at the top of the list or the bottom depending how you have the sort direction selected. You can then select them that way.

Do you Twango?
dmtoddma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! Thank you. I looked to see about using the Sort icon, but it didn't include Annotated as a field--I didn't think that the detailed view might be more comprehensive.

David
Old Toad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When in the List mode, type Command-J. Then look for "Annotated" in Media Info section the list of fields in the View Options window to get that field included in the List view.

Then click on the Annotated header to get the files sorted by that field.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> VB Script All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: