iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Olympus Raw (ORF) file display problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> File formats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hahne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Olympus Raw (ORF) file display problem Reply with quote

With IView 3.11 and earlier versions if I displayed the media view of an Olympus RAW file (ORF) I could see a large image. I have set Media Rendering to use the embedded preview.

But with version 3.12 and with beta 3.13 RC 6 I only see the smaller
thumbnail in the Media View. The catalog has not changed, so there is something that has been broken with the newer versions of IView. If I view the same catalog with the Catalog Reader 3.11 the Media view comes out full size.

In both cases the files are available on the hard disk.

Is there any changes in settings that would affect this or is it a bug in 3.12 and later or are they simply no longer interested in Olympus Raw files?

Harry Hahne
roberte

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Report it as a bug to beta2006 at iview-multimedia.com.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> File formats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: