iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thumbnails not generated for Canon D1/1DS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> File formats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iowadogears

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: thumbnails not generated for Canon D1/1DS Reply with quote

For the ".tif" RAW files for Canon 1D/1DS iView does not generate a thumbnail view. Under "Preferences/Media/Camera Format" I have "render preview" checked and when I go to the media panel there is indeed a small image available which is not if I leave the "render preview" unchecked. Is there something I have to have installed on my PC (XP-Pro) for the render preview function to work and generate a thumbnail? Everything else works, Nikon D1, Canon G3, Canon D30, Canon 10D, Canon Mark II (you see the history of the last five years of my life :)).

Thanks for any help.
Richard Buckle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2.6 fixes this, along with much other Canon stuff.

Richard.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> File formats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: