iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

variable size images in web galleries

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> HTML galleries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ferna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: variable size images in web galleries Reply with quote

I would like to offer the possibility to dynamicaly change the size ("zoom-in" and "zoom-out") images in my web galleries - possibly adapting to the browser window size. To do this I would use javascript to modify the image size. Problem is, i can't see how to get access to the image width and height. (iView:Media) in a template automatically inserts the calculated width and height for each image. Does anybody know if these calculated values can be retrieved through a possibly undocumented iView variable?
sam rohn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the About_HTML_Galleries.pdf, should be included w/ iview download ?

iView:InMediaWidth - Defines the width of media images on Media pages
iView:InMediaHeight - Defines the height of media images on Media pages

sam
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> HTML galleries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: