iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D300 EXIF data

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView MediaPro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougbaz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: D300 EXIF data Reply with quote

I am running OS 10.4.11 and IView MediaPro 3.1.2
I am NOT having any problems seeing the D300 NEF thumbnails BUT

I am very disappointed that I don't see my full EXIF data appearing in the Caption box when I am in Info Mode. while I do have some EXIF data appearing in the Media Info box it is far from the full data I have had in the past with ALL other Nikons including the D200. I can't even get the ISO to show up under my thumbnails in the catalogs.
What can I do? anyone else run into this?
Thanks
iviewadmin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear dougbaz

In the first instance I'd download and install MediaPro 3.1.3 which you can obtain from the following URL, to see if that improves the situation.
http://www.iview-multimedia.com/downloads/

If that doesn't help I'd test this out in Expression Media which is a free upgrade to you;
http://news.iview-multimedia.com/weblog.php?id=P303

Kind regards
Simon Street
roberte

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Doug,

The D3/D300 were released way after iView MediaPro 3.1.3 was released. As it's now all future development is with Expression Media you are best to update. Kevin Bier's blog said there is new Nikon SDK coming that will work in Expression Media 2 and be added to v1 as well.

Otherwise as Simon has written elsewhere if you're on a Mac if you upgrade to Leopard it supports the new Nikons. Then MediaPro 3.1.3 can use Leopard to render them.
moonmoon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll upgrade. :)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView MediaPro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: