iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help-Sync annotations with Canon RAW files

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> File formats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maestrokev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Help-Sync annotations with Canon RAW files Reply with quote

Hi, I'm looking for a image management program that allows me to not only edit IPTC data but also sync back with my Canon Raw files (Canon EOS D60 and 1DMKII files). Can anyone please tell me whether MediaPro is able to write IPTC data back to Canon RAW files? From what I'm reading most image management programs can read Canon RAW EXIF/IPTC info, edit and maintain within the catalog, but can not write back to the RAW file. The problem with this is when I need to reprocess or rename my RAW image file, or open RAW image file in another IPTC aware program ... won't I lose the IPTC info that I've meticulously setup since it was performed within MediaPro? Thanks in advance for your help.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> File formats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: