iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My pictures are destroyed!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> File formats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jessi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: My pictures are destroyed! Reply with quote

I downloaded Panther on my Mac OS and the newest version of ivew media pro but everytime I download the images they come out distorted and mostly black. I never had this probably before I upgraded to Panther - could it be that IMP isn't supported by Panther or do I have some other type of technical problem?[/i]
vseh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no uniform problems I'm aware of such as you describe.
I run Panther 10.3.4 and IVMP 2.5.1. without any download problems as do several of my partners.
What do the images look like if you don't use IVMP?
I take it you're talking about camera downloading.
Can you describe the steps you take a little further?
MarkTurner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya,

Can you submit a bug report using http://www.iview-multimedia.com/support/directsupport.php please? Can you include the steps that you took to get this problem, the type of files your downloading, if the files or just the thumbnails are distorted, and what version of iView your running.

Thanks,
Mark.
Chod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Black photos Reply with quote

I just got an email from a customer who described the same problem of: "the photo is black and has a date of 1999". This is the latest Mac version on a Titanium Powerbook running Panther.

Keep me posted for possible answers.

Thanks,

Chod
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> File formats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: