iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back Up issues

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView MediaPro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hound Dog

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Back Up issues Reply with quote

I can't get the back up function to work very well at all. I choose back up, Roxio (which I know is on my computer - I use it all the time) doesn't show up in the destination. It will let me back up (without using roxio or disk image), but then I end up with just the catalog and the files on the dvd, but the catalog doesn't map to the dvd and therefore I can't access the media files from the catalog (as I think I ought to be able to do and recall doing in the past). It shouldn't be this hard. Please tell me I'm missing something obvious.

Hound Dog
vseh

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The abilty to use Roxio Toast directly from the back-up command has long gone, the problem lying at Roxio's end.
What version are you using? I haven't had a problem burning today with the files being readable on several computers
On the original computer the files map back to those on the HD whilst on another machine they map to the images on the CD
There could be an issue of having to reset the paths to recognize the location of the CD files
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView MediaPro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: