iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beta 2.5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView MediaPro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PpP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Beta 2.5 Reply with quote

Hello Jim and others,
thanks' for your always informative and polite answers/advices.
Concerning the beta 2.5: nice promises really, and we will get married very soon; yes, yes, again and again...
But why so many escapes/crashes before the ineluctable? :).
I did all the "preferences to garbage", "permissions up to date" and so on... 15 years on Mac, friends remember my Powerbook better than me, so...
I was just trying to send annotations to the originals file and: Titanic!
No problem at all with the version 2.0.3.
I thougt it was a problem with the favorites format (they get corrupted easely (my long time request to iView team to modify this, but you still cannot even change between capitals and lowercase...).
So just to make it simple, there is a problem with this new version.
Also why do we get always this dialog window when we want to update a folder?
And the Find Labels at the right corner was quite a fast and easy way to find the labeled items...
Just waiting for the Bride 2.5 b4, with a bright white label for all problems...
Philippe
jimhere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a beta that's testable through June, we gotta figure it's a work in progress. They have at least April and May if not more to find and fix everything.
Isn't the warning dialog a preference checkbox?
Anyway, I like the features of 2.5. It's given me confidence to begin to move from 1.5.7 to 2.0.3 knowing that the 2.5 improvements are on the way.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView MediaPro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: