iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Applescript to set defualt window look

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> AppleScript
View previous topic :: View next topic  
idoremus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Applescript to set defualt window look Reply with quote

I prefer the default catalog look of iView Pro 2.x to the dark gray of version 3.x. Although I set my default views to black text on white, I loose that preference every-time iView crashes. Is there an Applescript command that I could use to reload "My" default preferences before building a new catalog? I couldn't find this in the iView Dictionary.
Old Toad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idoremus:

I don't know of any script to do that but try saving your preferred settings and giving it a name so it's easy to reestablish as shown below:

Do you Twango?
idoremus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Toad, thanks for your response.

Should I assume then from the lack of responses that it is impossible to do this via AppleScript?

Thank you.
Old Toad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea. Don't know enough about Applescript to make a judgment call on that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> AppleScript All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: