iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

editing web portfolio

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> HTML galleries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hsakols

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: editing web portfolio Reply with quote

I would like to make some changes to my web portfolios by adding some images and removing others. Is there a simple solution to doing this without generating a new gallery? I realize I could keep the images I want from my source folder but then i would also need to edit the index, image, and preview files.

What is the best workflow if I want to edit my web galleries from time to time without having to go back and type in captions. The only info I add is the film format used and the title of the image.

Thanks
Hugh

www.yosemitecollection.com
jimhere

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to generate a new gallery each time there's a change to your collection.

For a flexible photo gallery (that's really a database) I use
PixelPost
http://www.pixelpost.org/
or
ZenPhoto
http://www.zenphoto.org/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> HTML galleries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: