iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

getting i-view to recognize AVI & THM files

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> File formats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sossity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: getting i-view to recognize AVI & THM files Reply with quote

I have used the trial version ( 3.1.2) for batch renaming my JPEG , MPG & AVI files, for the MPG movie files off my digital camera, iveiw imported these fine but I could not get it to import the THM files with real player icons that come with each MPG movie clip into iveiw's catalog to batch rename these as well. Do I need these THM files? is there a way to get iveiw to recognize, import & rename the THM files? & a work around to get iveiw to import my AVI files for batch renaming etc?. As iveiw also did not import or recognize (could not see them in the preview) the AVI files off one of my other digital cameras.

I also tried converting my AVI movie clips to MPG format, i-view did the visual, but when I reviewed my converted clip in windows media player, there was no sound. Conversly, windows media player recognized & played the original AVI clip with sound. Does this mean i-view would have problems reading AVI clips or scenes off a camcorder? as I have observed that many digital camcorders use this format.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> File formats All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: