iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't want Iview to open

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView MediaPro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kelli

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Don't want Iview to open Reply with quote

How can I get my pictures to download without iView opening? I want to use Quicktime but I can't remember how to stop iView from opening when I plug in my card reader.
Old Toad

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're on the Mac platform launch Image Capture (in the Applications folder), go to its preferences and select none as the application to open when a camera is connected.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView MediaPro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: