iView home page
iView Multimedia Forum Index

FAQ FAQ     SearchSearch     MemberlistMemberlist     UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

slideshow viewing problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView MediaPro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbiv

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: slideshow viewing problem Reply with quote

I am having an issues where NEF images from a D200 are showing up in the slideshow without the proper rotation. In the thumbnail view everything has the proper rotation. Also all of the images are coming through filling the screen regardless of the settings.

I am using OS X 10.5.2 on a G5 iMac running 3.1.3 of iView.

I've never had issues with slideshow in the past. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.
cbiv

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Actually it's more than the slideshow Reply with quote

It looks like it is not respecting any of the camera's rotation information anymore. When I import, images come in with the correct rotation, but it doesn't show up correctly in media view. If I rebuild it loses the correct orientation.
roberte

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

This is a QuickTime issue. Try changing your preferences in iView for RAW rendering to Manufacturer.
cbiv

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did try using the manufacturer setting and ding a rebuild to no avail. Not sure if it is an issue that comes up on import or not, but it is happening on my old catalogs as well. I would hate to have to fix everything I have done previously. I am not having this issue with Lightroom BTW.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iView Multimedia Forum Index -> iView MediaPro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: